Diploma in Packaging Technology
6 months e-learning course
Course Materials and Contents
- See syllabus attached below in course summary file
- Modular course contents
- Course content will be totally online in form of soft copies of guidelines, presentation formats, comparison charts, and relevant research and review articles.
- Each topic has one MCQ exam and one forum discussion. (Applicable to selected courses)
- No printed notes will be provided.
- E-library access to students on request (1,00,000 e-books and 10,000 e-journals available at Institute elibrary)
Each module has 10 marks MCQ for relevant topic and final exam of 50 marks per module per month.
Final examination of 100 marks will be conducted online via video sharing tools.
- Expert group membership on Linkedin
- Alumni Portal Access
- Query resolution online
- Student Coordinator support on WhatsApp and Skype on IST official time
1. Student requests course brochure
2. Filling of Admission form (Link: https://goo.gl/nb7kzD)
3. Sending Scan copies of academic transcripts and attested copies by courier or personally
4. Payment of fees through NEFT/RTGS/Cash/Cheque / Pay U Money
5. Admission confirmation by Academic Services Department
6. Start of course
Fees of Course: Rs. 40,000 INR
If you plan to opt for two or more courses, you can get scholarship up to 10,000 to pursue the courses in single time span.